Tuesday, July 14, 2009


FINALLY SUMMER?
Well, With all of the rain, and rain, and RAIN we've had, I have wondered if it would ever turn "SUMMER." Maybe summer is just different this year....
Things are busy, busy, busy these days. With baseball, girls camp, scout camp, and Relief Society, I feel like I am just getting farther and farther behind! I have set a goal to at least do one FUN thing with the kids each week. Last week we went to the local pool and spent a few hours. Even though it was quite busy, we had a great time! Nattie was unhappy about other people splashing on her, but once she discovered she could splash herself, she loved that! She kept saying "Spashy! Spashy!" We then spent the weekend watching Dev play baseball. We love watching him! Tonight his sis has a special surprize for him: she bought tickets for the premier of Harry Potter and is taking him to the midnight showing! I love to see them doing things together. It is amazing to think that she is graduating next year. I wonder where the time has gone....

No comments:

Post a Comment